3/10/10

more baby food jars...


Can you tell I have LOTS of baby food jars? We go through at least 8 a day with the twins! A friend of mine is pregnant with her 3rd baby and we had a Girls Dessert Night in honor of her. We gave her a fun pampering group gift, ate yummy desserts and chatted. I wanted to do a little something to decorate, but didn't wanted it to scream baby since this was a "nonshower". I cleaned all of the sticky stuff left over from the baby food labels on about 20 small baby food jars and 20 big baby food jars. I then added tea lights to the big jars (tea lights don't fit in the small ones) and water and flowers to the small ones and placed them all over my house. It ended up being a nice subtle "baby" decoration and my daughter and I had fun doing them together.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Bud vases! Great idea!

abigail said...

what a great idea! I'm going to pass it along to a few moms I know.