3/29/10

Quilt Cards...


It's Spring Break right now and all the kids are home. This afternoon all of my boys were taking naps and my daughter was looking for something fun to do (believe me the thought of her watching a show and me taking a nap was very tempting). Instead, we thought of an art project. I already had the sewing machine out and asked her if she knew you could sew on paper, she didn't and thought it sounded fun. She had a good time going through my fabric scraps, picking her favorite color combos, cutting the perfect pieces and placing the pieces on her paper for her "quilt card" and I had fun making one myself. Then little 4 year-old brother woke up and needed to make one too. I think they'd make cute Easter cards and plan to make more when ALL the boys are asleep again... just a little easier that way:)

No comments: